Changes in 2.1.52
Release Candidate 3
Build ab1c2395 / 2022-05-10.
The Qt 6.3.1 release we were waiting on has been delayed by a month, so 2.1.52 is now expected to release as stable within the next week, if no important issues come up.
- Ctrl/Cmd+A in tag editing area now selects all tags (thanks to BlueGreenMagick).
- Pressing tab on the last field now moves focus to tag area (thanks to Henrik).
- Reduce size of editor buttons on Windows/Linux (thanks to Henrik).
- Tags copied from the tag editor are no longer joined together when pasted into the add tags/remove tags dialogs (thanks to Henrik).
&showing up when using
&in MathJax (thanks in part to Henrik).
- Fixed various issues with tag editing (thanks to BlueGreenMagick and Henrik).
- Fixed scrollbars showing in bottom area of review screen (thanks to Matthias).
- Fixed v3 scheduler allowing one extra card when review limit reached (thanks to Rumo).
- Fixed Anki needing to close when invalid modification times encountered by the browser on Windows.
- Fixed new importer failing to import a subdeck export (thanks to Rumo).
- Improve progress feedback when using the new importing and exporting code.
- New import code supports .zip filenames, and runs on drag/drop + file double-click cases as well.
field_filterhook can now check if it's running for the question or answer side (thanks to Abdo).
- Added a
av_player_will_play_tagshook (thanks to Abdo).
Release Candidate 2
Build 63f05b2b / 2022-05-02.
- The Qt5 Mac build now caps tag autocomplete matches to 10, as showing more is extremely slow in the old toolkit version.
- Fix custom study applying the previously-input limit, instead of the current one.
- Fix an error when previewing cards and selecting multiple cards (thanks to Rumo).
- Removed the highlight on the Show Answer and Good buttons.
- Make it easier to search in fields programmatically (thanks to Abdo).
This build also includes a new implementation of apkg importing and exporting, thanks to Rumo. Some advantages:
- Undo/redo is now supported.
- Faster imports (especially for decks with a lot of note content).
- Support for older clients can be optionally disabled, which results in smaller apkg files, and faster imports.
- Flags are removed when scheduling is excluded.
The new functionality is hidden behind a feature flag, and not active by
default. You can try it out by using
the debug console. To revert
to the old behaviour, replace True with False.
Things to note:
- This is new code that has received limited testing so far, so please use
File>Create Backupbefore trying it out. Any testing/feedback you can provide would be appreciated.
- While active, it is not currently possible to export files other than apkg/colpkg.
- The Special Fields add-on will not work while this functionality is enabled.
Release Candidate 1
Build a989e508 / 2022-04-25.
- Update Qt to 6.3, which fixes slow loading of large images, and inertial scrolling on macOS.
- List text is now aligned to the left by default (thanks to Matthias).
- Reset page zoom when moving between different screens.
- Fixed backspace sometimes removing multiple images at once (thanks to Henrik).
- Fixed colpkg imports not being cancellable (thanks to Rumo).
- Fixed copying and pasting MathJax on Windows (Qt6).
- Fixed current working directory changing on apkg export.
- Fixed custom browser font not being honored (Qt6).
- Fixed due graph showing wrong date for review cards in a filtered deck with rescheduling disabled.
- Fixed some formatting being lost when copying between fields on Windows (Qt6).
- Fixed grey background in type answer text + dark mode (thanks to Matthias).
- Fixed handling of
>symbols in MathJax (thanks to Henrik).
- Fixed intermittent editor loading failures when add-ons have injected a large amount of code.
- Fixed pasting of local files of unsupported types that contain spaces (thanks to Abdo).
- The Qt6 Linux build now defaults to X11/XWayland instead of Wayland due to some remaining issues; you can force-enable Wayland with ANKI_WAYLAND=1.