Build 3077a1f9 / 2021-08-25.
- Fixed calendar graph day labels showing incorrectly in some timezones.
For add-on developers:
- The Svelte components Anki exports should now work correctly in add-ons, provided they exclude svelte when bundling.
- WithShortcut is now also available.
Build dffa38c4 / 2021-08-22.
Changes to the v3 scheduler:
- Interday learning cards are included in the learning count again, instead of the review count.
- Interday learning cards are still affected by the review limit. Interday learning cards are fetched first, then reviews, and finally new cards.
- Filtered decks with rescheduling disabled now log reviews, so the reviews will appear in your graphs.
- Added an option to sort reviews by ascending/descending ease.
- Fixed an issue where an error message could appear after undoing/redoing a mix of reviews and other changes.
- Fixed custom scheduling not working.
- The "timebox finished" message is now shown on card answer, instead of after revealing the next card. This should also address an issue where the message popped up outside of review.
- Added shortcut for Forget in the Browse screen.
- Fixed an error being shown when there was no current deck.
- Fixed incorrect quoting in duplicate search (thanks to Abdo).
- Fixed deck options inverting the "replay question when showing answer" option.
- Fixed an issue with ampersands in the Add Cards history button (thanks to Arthur).
- Fixed handling of audio/video tags (thanks to Hikaru).
- Fixed errors playing audio when computer was slow to respond (thanks to Kelciour).
- Fixed preferences screen not updating undo menu, and causing an error when subsequently reviewing a card in the v3 scheduler.
- Fixed case changes being ignored in tag rename.
- Fixed error shown when DB check run on corrupt collection.
- Fixed deck options prompt showing the default deck, instead of the correct one.
- Fixed reposition command ignoring suspended cards.