Build fd509efc / 2023-04-28.
- Revert Windows build to Qt 6.4, due to the reports of slowdowns on 6.5. Upgrade from 6.4.2 to 6.4.3.
- Add a new option to the card templates screen to restore a notetype to the default fields/templates/styling.
- Add clearer tooltip to hourly breakdown graph (thanks to Rumo).
- Fix focus loss when closing HTML editor (thanks to Hikaru).
- Prevent MathJax editor from closing when you selected text with the mouse and released the mouse button outside the window (thanks to Hikaru).
- Pass original deck name to custom scheduling code, instead of filtered deck name.
- When importing an .apkg where notetypes have changed, display a clearer message, and only if the notes in the incoming collection are newer.
Build b5fa47e3 or bf05fae9 / 2023-04-12.
This build updates Qt6 on all platforms to the recently-released Qt6.5. Please report any regressions or improvements you notice.
The minimum macOS version for the Qt6 build is now macOS 11.
If you are on Linux and don't have ANKI_WAYLAND set, you may need to install libxcb-cursor or Anki will fail to start. Eg on Debian/Ubuntu:
sudo apt install libxcb-cursor0
- Fix MathJax editor not being sized correctly (thanks to Hikaru).
- Fix a flicker when dropdowns shown with reduce motion on (thanks to Hikaru).
- Add an option to fully randomize reviews in the V3 scheduler.