Build a8e34ce4 / 2022-06-22.
- Fixed fields sticking in add screen when they shouldn't (thanks to Henrik).
- Fixed incorrect header text alignment in Qt 6.3.1 (thanks to Rumo).
- Automatically map tags field in new import screen (thanks to Rumo).
Build 30c6bd58 / 2022-06-21.
- Fixed broken column headers in Browse screen. You'll need to reconfigure your columns after updating.
- Fixed undo history being cleared and error showing when double-tapping delete in Browse screen.
- Fixed field descriptions appearing underneath field text (thanks to Hikaru).
- Changing field delimiter in new import screen rebuilds field map.
- Editor API improvements (thanks to Henrik).
- Add ellipsis to Forget action.
Build 595c9273 / 2022-06-18.
A new CSV importer & exporter, thanks to Rumo:
- Shows a preview based on the selected field separator.
- Column mapping includes field text for reference.
- Multiple decks and notetypes can now be imported/exported at once, as columns can be mapped to deck or notetype name.
- Supports exporting and importing a unique identifier for a note, to use instead of a matching first field. This removes the need for the 'add note id' add-on.
- Extends the header syntax so that files can specify metadata such as the desired field separator, and the mapping of fields.
- The new functionality is not enabled by default, and can be enabled with a checkbox in the preferences screen. This also enables the new apkg import/export code introduced in 2.1.52. If you use the Special Fields add-on, you will need to disable this option in order to use the add-on.
Update to Qt 6.3.1:
- Fixes complex-language input (eg Japanese, Hindi, etc) on macOS being flaky.
- Fixes unwanted text when copying from the review screen on Windows.
- Fixes a startup failure with certain Linux keyboard configurations.
- Accept .zip extension when importing add-ons (thanks to Abdo).
- Add support for getting light/dark mode status with latest freedesktop standard (thanks to Bart).
- Field descriptions in the editor are now shown inline, instead of in a tooltip (thanks to Matthias).
- Fixed a rounding issue when describing time intervals of a year or more.
- Fixed an error that occurred after a one-way download fetched a collection with a different scheduler version enabled.
- Fixed desktop hanging when attempting to add a new notetype in KDE (kwin).
- Fixed flag names not updating after sync until Anki restarted.
- Fixed inability to enter underscore in tags area on some keyboard layouts (thanks to Henrik).
- Provide a way for the review screen to support drop events (thanks to Abdo).
- Other minor fixes and improvements.